Budget Touch includes contextual help on iPhone and iPod Touch built in to the application. On iPad, the complete documentation is built in. You can also view the complete documentation online here.
How to Purchase And Download Budget Touch
Click the “Buy for $5.99” button above, or follow these steps:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select the iTunes Store, then select App Store.
- In the search box at the top of iTunes, enter “Budget Touch”.
- Select it in the search results; this will bring you to the “Budget Touch” page within iTunes.
- Click the “Buy App” button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Note that these steps may vary slightly depending on what version of iTunes you have.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered in the documentation or FAQ, send us your questions or comments and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.